South Jersey to get 2nd marijuana center
Category: Dispensaries | Posted on Sun, September, 1st 2013 by THCFinder
BELLMAWR — Compassionate Sciences announced it will build South Jersey’s second medical marijuana facility in Camden County.
Work on the Bellmawr project began after the nonprofit won zoning and construction approvals from the municipality and the state reviewed its business plans, spokesman Andrei Bogolubov said.
The dispensary and a nearby growing facility will be located in an industrial area just off Route 42. Another medical marijuana dispensary is located in Egg Harbor Township.
Once construction is complete and the center receives regulatory approval from the state, Compassionate Sciences can start dispensing marijuana to patients and their caregivers who have registered with the state Department of Health.
Bogolubov estimated it could be six months before the center opens its doors at 111 Coolidge Ave. The facility has enough capacity to serve up to 3,000 patients.
Read more: http://www.thedailyjournal.com
- 417,934 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 367,588 Views Category: Culture
- 280,392 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 273,376 Views Category: Fun
- 197,170 Views Category: Odd
- 155,544 Views Category: Fun
- 149,162 Views Category: Videos
- 148,280 Views Category: News
- 148,278 Views Category: Nugs
- 147,098 Views Category: Nugs