Recreational Marijuana Passes In Massachusetts
Legal marijuana is coming to New England.
Voters in Massachusetts approved a ballot initiative Tuesday to legalize the recreational use of the drug, according to results from the Associated Press. A similar ballot question was up for a vote in Maine, where the vote remained tight late Tuesday.
The introduction of the marijuana industry in New England could put increased pressure on the Connecticut legislature to consider legalizing the drug. With no ballot initiative process, the only way the sale and use of marijuana could become legal in Connecticut would be if the General Assembly passed a law and Gov. Dannel P. Malloy signed it.
- 460,708 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 389,631 Views Category: Culture
- 302,252 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 277,268 Views Category: Fun
- 198,079 Views Category: Odd
- 156,295 Views Category: Fun
- 153,029 Views Category: Videos
- 152,051 Views Category: Nugs
- 149,277 Views Category: News
- 148,125 Views Category: Nugs