Recreational Marijuana Passes In Massachusetts
Legal marijuana is coming to New England.
Voters in Massachusetts approved a ballot initiative Tuesday to legalize the recreational use of the drug, according to results from the Associated Press. A similar ballot question was up for a vote in Maine, where the vote remained tight late Tuesday.
The introduction of the marijuana industry in New England could put increased pressure on the Connecticut legislature to consider legalizing the drug. With no ballot initiative process, the only way the sale and use of marijuana could become legal in Connecticut would be if the General Assembly passed a law and Gov. Dannel P. Malloy signed it.
- 418,197 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 367,730 Views Category: Culture
- 280,519 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 273,380 Views Category: Fun
- 197,176 Views Category: Odd
- 155,547 Views Category: Fun
- 149,165 Views Category: Videos
- 148,286 Views Category: News
- 148,282 Views Category: Nugs
- 147,104 Views Category: Nugs