Why marijuana will be a ‘shadow’ business for a long time
Never mind Clinton vs. Trump: Millions of Americans can expect to wake up Wednesday and indulge in a soothing palliative to take the edge off the results of a contentious presidential election.
On Tuesday, five states will decide whether to join Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Alaska and Washington, DC, in legalizing marijuana for “adult recreational“ use.
Polling in California, Nevada, Arizona, Massachusetts and Maine shows that, while legalization is slightly favored by voters, the margins are very close.
- 418,194 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 367,728 Views Category: Culture
- 280,518 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 273,380 Views Category: Fun
- 197,176 Views Category: Odd
- 155,547 Views Category: Fun
- 149,165 Views Category: Videos
- 148,286 Views Category: News
- 148,282 Views Category: Nugs
- 147,104 Views Category: Nugs