Every State Could Legalize Marijuana by 2021
The market for medical marijuana and recreational marijuana is growing rapidly, as lawmakers in more states pass legislation legalizing it. Already, 28 states have medical marijuana laws on the books, and eight states have passed recreational marijuana laws, too. According to the latest research by GreenWave Advisors, those numbers are about to climb significantly.
Where marijuana is legal now
Last November's election reshaped the marijuana state map. Ahead of the election, voters in only four states (Alaska, Colorado, Oregon, and Washington) had voted to establish recreational markets for adult use of cannabis, and 24 states had passed medical marijuana laws.
- 412,927 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 365,095 Views Category: Culture
- 277,697 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 273,248 Views Category: Fun
- 197,041 Views Category: Odd
- 155,397 Views Category: Fun
- 149,040 Views Category: Videos
- 148,145 Views Category: Nugs
- 148,133 Views Category: News
- 146,925 Views Category: Nugs