Marijuana Mac n Cheese
Category: Recipes | Posted on Wed, January, 9th 2013 by THCFinder
This Macaroni and Cheese is a simple dish in flavours, but really packs a punch. There is a large amount cannabutter in this dish, so marijuana content is high. For those who like to throw caution to the wind, use cannabutter in the topping. Proceed with caution or this baked marijuana macaroni and cheese may just bake you.
1/2 pound elbow macaroni
3 tablespoons Cannabutter
3 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon powdered mustard
3 cups milk
1/2 cup yellow onion, finely diced
1 bay leaf
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 large egg
12 ounces sharp cheddar, shredded
1 teaspoon kosher salt
Fresh black pepper
3 tablespoons butter
1 cup bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large pot of boiling, salted water cook the pasta to al dente.
While the pasta is cooking, in a separate pot, melt the butter. Whisk in the flour and mustard and keep it moving for about five minutes. Make sure it’s free of lumps. Stir in the milk, onion, bay leaf, and paprika. Simmer for ten minutes and remove the bay leaf.
Temper in the egg. Stir in 3/4 of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Fold the macaroni into the mix and pour into a 2-quart casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- 508,859 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 413,113 Views Category: Culture
- 329,338 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,926 Views Category: Fun
- 199,353 Views Category: Odd
- 157,487 Views Category: Fun
- 155,695 Views Category: Videos
- 154,692 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,430 Views Category: News
- 149,379 Views Category: Nugs