Psychedelicatessen: Pumpkin Spiced Pot Fudge
Every fall, the craze for all things pumpkin spice continues to grow, with special “limited edition” versions of beer, cereal, salsa, BBQ sauce and even kale chips getting enhanced with the traditional mix of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice and clove. Lovers of pumpkin spice say the combination makes them feel more in tune with the season, since it conjures comforting memories of hot cider, pies and family holidays.
Add some extra comfort and coziness to your Halloween scene by combining cannabutter with pumpkin spice to create an easy dessert. This pumpkin-spiced fudge will keep you warm as the weather grows cold, allowing for extra relaxation and rejuvenation as the nights grow longer.
- 536,184 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 426,179 Views Category: Culture
- 343,858 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 280,492 Views Category: Fun
- 200,110 Views Category: Odd
- 158,119 Views Category: Fun
- 156,209 Views Category: Videos
- 155,355 Views Category: Nugs
- 151,258 Views Category: News
- 149,985 Views Category: Nugs