NFL Players Association to Negotiate for Medical Marijuana Access
The NFL and NFL Players Association continue to discuss the pros and cons of a basic question: Why can’t football players use medical marijuana, approved in over half the country and proven to help with pain and dangerous brain swelling caused by concussions?
In that the National Football League stubbornly remains on the conservative, anti-scientific side on the issue, the NFL Players Association (NFLPA) is being obliged to make concessions at the bargaining table.
Winston indicated the instead of concessions, the NFLPA will use science to prove that pot is a better alternative for pain management than opiates.
- 509,412 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 413,397 Views Category: Culture
- 329,608 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,938 Views Category: Fun
- 199,366 Views Category: Odd
- 157,492 Views Category: Fun
- 155,709 Views Category: Videos
- 154,698 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,441 Views Category: News
- 149,393 Views Category: Nugs