Hawaii Veterans Turn to Medical Marijuana for Help
HONOLULU (AP) — A Hawaii group is helping veterans cope with mental health issues by guiding them through how to use medical marijuana.
Honolulu News Now reported Thursday that Complimentary and Alternative Medicine is teaching vets how medical cannabis can help them with PTSD-induced pain and anxiety.
The push comes as Hawaii ramps up its medical marijuana dispensary program.
Program participants say they stumbled across the group after other options did not work.
- 509,720 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 413,547 Views Category: Culture
- 329,765 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,942 Views Category: Fun
- 199,374 Views Category: Odd
- 157,498 Views Category: Fun
- 155,713 Views Category: Videos
- 154,702 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,448 Views Category: News
- 149,399 Views Category: Nugs