More Studies Prove the Effectiveness of Cannabis in Lowering Blood Pressure
It’s still early, according to researchers in England, but studies are showing evidence that suggest cannabidiol (CBD) may be an effective treatment for stress.
We already know that the too-stoned feeling, which may cause a sense of discomfort, or even paranoia, can be mellowed out with CBD.
Researchers are now digging into some of the other chemicals in the complex plant, and they report that there is a lot more to it than the we have previously known.
CBD’s calming effect might extend throughout the body, all the way down to the very vessels through which blood flows.
- 509,418 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 413,401 Views Category: Culture
- 329,610 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,938 Views Category: Fun
- 199,366 Views Category: Odd
- 157,492 Views Category: Fun
- 155,709 Views Category: Videos
- 154,698 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,442 Views Category: News
- 149,393 Views Category: Nugs