Dutch coffee shops are selling adulterated Ganja
Despite the Netherlands liberal reputation for allowing ‘coffee shops’ the small scale cannabis growers who supply them are being threatened with extinction due to increased police harassment. The result is that coffee shops in Amsterdam and elsewhere in the Netherlands are now selling lower quality, and even dangerously adulterated merchandise sourced from major criminals.
Now a large number of mayors in the Netherlands want small-scale producers to be registered so they can legally sell their product to coffee shops. At the moment coffee shops in the Netherlands are authorized to sell up to 5 grams per customer, but are expected to materialize the product from nowhere, as under Dutch law they have no legitimate source of supply. This means they are being forced to acquire their product from illegal growers, unfortunately for the coffee shops this means the weed that they are selling is of poor standards and will eventually lead to very unsatisfied customers.
The idea that the Dutch authorities have of every grower registering themselves is one of the most smartest ideas yet as this will eventually lead to eradicating illegal growers and of course stop the produce of adulterated weed which will benefit us all.
- 491,872 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 404,341 Views Category: Culture
- 319,391 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,578 Views Category: Fun
- 198,901 Views Category: Odd
- 157,133 Views Category: Fun
- 155,349 Views Category: Videos
- 154,313 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,029 Views Category: News
- 148,971 Views Category: Nugs