Huge Drug Stash In Springvale South
Victorias biggest drug raid saw thousands of cannabis plants seized from 14 Greater Dandenong homes, with the largest stash found in a Springvale South house. The property was home to more than 400 plants with an estimated value of up to $1.6 million. Police said the occupants of the two storey house lived in one room with a kitchen, bed and television with the remaining 11 rooms devoted to cultivating marijuana in elaborate hydroponic set ups.
Jelena Savic, said the occupants had been at the property for more than a year and she wasn’t surprised by the police discovery. “A lot of things like that have sort of happened in our area, robberies and things like that,” she said. In Dandenong North, police removed more than 350 cannabis plants from a house in Ural Court.
They said a fully mature plant could fetch up to $4000. Australian Federal Police and Drug Task Force officers were among those who raided 14 properties in Greater Dandenong, seizing more than 2360 cannabis plants and arresting nine people. Over two days there were three raids in Dandenong North, three in Noble Park, one in Noble Park North, five in Springvale and two in Springvale South
- 491,875 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 404,344 Views Category: Culture
- 319,394 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,578 Views Category: Fun
- 198,901 Views Category: Odd
- 157,133 Views Category: Fun
- 155,349 Views Category: Videos
- 154,313 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,029 Views Category: News
- 148,971 Views Category: Nugs