Should Walmart worker with terminal cancer have been fired for using medical marijuana?
A judge is considering whether Walmart employee Joseph Casias was wrongfully terminated after he tested positive for pot. Casias' attorneys from the American Civil Liberties Union argue he is approved for medical marijuana use to treat the pain from an inoperable brain tumor, and medical marijuana users should not have "to choose between their jobs and their medicine."
But Walmart's legal representation says Michigan's law legalizing medical marijuana was never meant to regulate business or prevent civil penalties, only to protect users from criminal prosecution.
- 509,630 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 413,505 Views Category: Culture
- 329,717 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,941 Views Category: Fun
- 199,372 Views Category: Odd
- 157,496 Views Category: Fun
- 155,711 Views Category: Videos
- 154,700 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,446 Views Category: News
- 149,398 Views Category: Nugs