Should Walmart worker with terminal cancer have been fired for using medical marijuana?
A judge is considering whether Walmart employee Joseph Casias was wrongfully terminated after he tested positive for pot. Casias' attorneys from the American Civil Liberties Union argue he is approved for medical marijuana use to treat the pain from an inoperable brain tumor, and medical marijuana users should not have "to choose between their jobs and their medicine."
But Walmart's legal representation says Michigan's law legalizing medical marijuana was never meant to regulate business or prevent civil penalties, only to protect users from criminal prosecution.
- 491,817 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 404,322 Views Category: Culture
- 319,352 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,575 Views Category: Fun
- 198,898 Views Category: Odd
- 157,124 Views Category: Fun
- 155,346 Views Category: Videos
- 154,311 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,026 Views Category: News
- 148,968 Views Category: Nugs