President Barack Obamas Cannabis Industry Statements Mark Historical Support For The Cannabis Industry
Category: News | Posted on Tue, December, 18th 2012 by THCFinder
President Obama, in an interview with Barbara Walters of ABC News on December 13, 2012, stated, “It would not make sense for us to see a top priority as going after recreational users in states that have determined that it’s legal.” Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper proclaimed Amendment 64 as amending the state constitution on December 10, 2012 just days after Washington State Initiative 502 formally became law, legalizing the recreational use of cannabis.
CNBC estimates that the Cannabis industry is a $40 Billion dollar a year business. Internal estimates illustrate the Cannabis industry is closer to $73 Billion a year, with some industry estimates placing it over $100 Billion. There are now 18 states that have some type of legal Cannabis Program, along with several countries including Canada, the Czech Republic, and Israel.
Read more: http://www.dailymarkets.com
- 491,877 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 404,345 Views Category: Culture
- 319,395 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,578 Views Category: Fun
- 198,901 Views Category: Odd
- 157,133 Views Category: Fun
- 155,349 Views Category: Videos
- 154,313 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,029 Views Category: News
- 148,971 Views Category: Nugs