Spokane planning for marijuana stores
Category: News | Posted on Fri, December, 14th 2012 by THCFinder
SPOKANE, Wash. – Spokane is starting to plan for the shops that will open in about a year to sell recreational marijuana.
City Councilman Jon Snyder says the city needs to identify where shops can go, following regulations in the new Washington law that will keep them 1,000 feet away from schools, playgrounds, parks, libraries and transit centers.
Snyder tells KREM ( http://bit.ly/UFPjOO) the city has a lot of work to do to protect the community and establish rules for what could be a lucrative business.
- 426,830 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 372,257 Views Category: Culture
- 285,061 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 273,903 Views Category: Fun
- 197,335 Views Category: Odd
- 155,712 Views Category: Fun
- 149,664 Views Category: Videos
- 148,847 Views Category: Nugs
- 148,477 Views Category: News
- 147,332 Views Category: Nugs