Spokane planning for marijuana stores
Category: News | Posted on Fri, December, 14th 2012 by THCFinder
SPOKANE, Wash. – Spokane is starting to plan for the shops that will open in about a year to sell recreational marijuana.
City Councilman Jon Snyder says the city needs to identify where shops can go, following regulations in the new Washington law that will keep them 1,000 feet away from schools, playgrounds, parks, libraries and transit centers.
Snyder tells KREM ( http://bit.ly/UFPjOO) the city has a lot of work to do to protect the community and establish rules for what could be a lucrative business.
- 469,943 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 393,395 Views Category: Culture
- 306,464 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 278,910 Views Category: Fun
- 198,330 Views Category: Odd
- 156,510 Views Category: Fun
- 154,684 Views Category: Videos
- 153,665 Views Category: Nugs
- 149,519 Views Category: News
- 148,380 Views Category: Nugs