Spokane planning for marijuana stores
Category: News | Posted on Fri, December, 14th 2012 by THCFinder
SPOKANE, Wash. – Spokane is starting to plan for the shops that will open in about a year to sell recreational marijuana.
City Councilman Jon Snyder says the city needs to identify where shops can go, following regulations in the new Washington law that will keep them 1,000 feet away from schools, playgrounds, parks, libraries and transit centers.
Snyder tells KREM ( http://bit.ly/UFPjOO) the city has a lot of work to do to protect the community and establish rules for what could be a lucrative business.
- 405,507 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 360,833 Views Category: Culture
- 273,324 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 272,154 Views Category: Fun
- 196,899 Views Category: Odd
- 155,276 Views Category: Fun
- 147,965 Views Category: Videos
- 147,056 Views Category: Nugs
- 147,036 Views Category: News
- 145,837 Views Category: Nugs