Jack in the Box to offer new menu to target marijuana smokers with munchies in California
LONG BEACH, Calif. – Jack in the Box is going to take advantage of California’s new recreational marijuana laws by offering a new menu targeting pot smokers.
The fast food chain will debut the weed-themed Merry Munchie Meal at three restaurants in Long Beach, California in mid-January, USA Today reports.
The munchie meal will be offered from Jan. 18 to 25 and is part of a partnership with cannabis lifestyle website Merry Jane – which is backed by Snoop Dogg.
- 476,548 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 396,543 Views Category: Culture
- 309,625 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,220 Views Category: Fun
- 198,464 Views Category: Odd
- 156,643 Views Category: Fun
- 154,991 Views Category: Videos
- 153,964 Views Category: Nugs
- 149,675 Views Category: News
- 148,631 Views Category: Nugs