Officials Warn You Can Still Get a DUI for Marijuana After Jan. 1 Legalization
Officials are cautioning Californians that the state won’t be devoid of marijuana regulations when the drug becomes legal for recreational use on Jan. 1.
Messages reminding drivers, “Drive high, get a DUI,” began popping up on Amber Alert display signs along freeways statewide on Wednesday as part of a campaign launched days before California officially becomes the sixth state to fully legalize weed.
Driving under the influence of marijuana has always been illegal in the state, but law enforcement will face new challenges in regulating such offenses once pot use inevitably becomes more commonplace.
- 475,577 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 396,029 Views Category: Culture
- 309,092 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,191 Views Category: Fun
- 198,448 Views Category: Odd
- 156,631 Views Category: Fun
- 154,962 Views Category: Videos
- 153,932 Views Category: Nugs
- 149,657 Views Category: News
- 148,606 Views Category: Nugs