Trying to fly with weed in California probably won't get you arrested
Starting New Year's Day, the sale of marijuana for recreational use will be permitted in California, the country's most populous state.
What does that mean for air travelers who try to bring small amounts of marijuana with them?
That is a conundrum for the state's airports, which are locally owned and operated but are subject to federal law, under which marijuana is an illegal substance. Areas beyond security checkpoints are under federal control.
- 491,751 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 404,287 Views Category: Culture
- 319,296 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,571 Views Category: Fun
- 198,894 Views Category: Odd
- 157,121 Views Category: Fun
- 155,343 Views Category: Videos
- 154,308 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,021 Views Category: News
- 148,965 Views Category: Nugs