Trying to fly with weed in California probably won't get you arrested
Starting New Year's Day, the sale of marijuana for recreational use will be permitted in California, the country's most populous state.
What does that mean for air travelers who try to bring small amounts of marijuana with them?
That is a conundrum for the state's airports, which are locally owned and operated but are subject to federal law, under which marijuana is an illegal substance. Areas beyond security checkpoints are under federal control.
- 514,479 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 415,882 Views Category: Culture
- 332,258 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 280,026 Views Category: Fun
- 199,487 Views Category: Odd
- 157,612 Views Category: Fun
- 155,786 Views Category: Videos
- 154,810 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,554 Views Category: News
- 149,491 Views Category: Nugs