Trying to fly with weed in California probably won't get you arrested
Starting New Year's Day, the sale of marijuana for recreational use will be permitted in California, the country's most populous state.
What does that mean for air travelers who try to bring small amounts of marijuana with them?
That is a conundrum for the state's airports, which are locally owned and operated but are subject to federal law, under which marijuana is an illegal substance. Areas beyond security checkpoints are under federal control.
- 475,585 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 396,034 Views Category: Culture
- 309,096 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,191 Views Category: Fun
- 198,448 Views Category: Odd
- 156,631 Views Category: Fun
- 154,962 Views Category: Videos
- 153,932 Views Category: Nugs
- 149,657 Views Category: News
- 148,606 Views Category: Nugs