Farmer Feeds Marijuana to Pigs, Says Sales Are High
Category: Odd | Posted on Thu, May, 23rd 2013 by THCFinder
SEATTLE, Wash. (KTLA) — A butcher at Seattle’s famed Pike Place Market has given a whole new meaning to ‘pot-bellied’ pigs.
After the state legalized marijuana use in earlier this year, William Von Schneidau started feeding his hogs unused weed by-products.
According to Schneidau, the pigs who were fed marijuana stems, leaves and roots were 20 to 30 pounds heavier than his other pigs.
And his ‘smoked’ bacon has been very popular.
In fact, his sales were so high, he ran out of meat.
Read more: http://ktla.com
- 513,696 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 415,525 Views Category: Culture
- 331,808 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 280,007 Views Category: Fun
- 199,464 Views Category: Odd
- 157,593 Views Category: Fun
- 155,774 Views Category: Videos
- 154,791 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,537 Views Category: News
- 149,477 Views Category: Nugs