Marijuana washes ashore in Laguna Beach
Category: Odd | Posted on Thu, July, 4th 2013 by THCFinder
More than two pounds of marijuana washed ashore at Irvine Cove on Wednesday afternoon, Laguna Beach police said.
The cannabis was loose and in clumps and settled at the north end of the beach between rocks, sand and the tide line, Capt. Jason Kravetz wrote in an email.
The city's Marine Safety officers reported the clumps washing ashore at 1 p.m., Kravetz said.
The marijuana could have come from a smuggling boat that possibly lost its load or sank, and no other physical evidence, such as life jackets or boat pieces, were found, according to police.
Orange County Harbor Patrol and United States Border Patrol officers were still collecting and identifying marijuana Wednesday afternoon.
- 509,378 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 413,379 Views Category: Culture
- 329,591 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,936 Views Category: Fun
- 199,366 Views Category: Odd
- 157,492 Views Category: Fun
- 155,709 Views Category: Videos
- 154,698 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,440 Views Category: News
- 149,393 Views Category: Nugs