Driver Finds Scratch on Car—with an Apology, $40 and Half a Joint
Imagine leaving work only to find a scratch on your bumper and no note in sight. That’s not the best discovery to make before sitting in rush hour traffic with your own thoughts. Better keep that road rage to a minimum though. The American Automobile Association (AAA) has found that aggressive driving is responsible for more than half of car accidents in the United States. What would it take to chill you out? One person in Colorado hoped $40 and half a joint would do the trick.
SCRATCH & STASH
From the “Mad Pooper” to this, Colorado has had its fair share of strange news recently. Fortunately, the person being inconvenienced this time was compensated.
Mandi Shepard wondered what happened when she left work at 5 p.m. and found her back bumper scratched. To her dismay, there was no note left behind-so it looked like she would have to put up with the aesthetic flaw or come out of pocket for a buffing.
- 475,541 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 396,009 Views Category: Culture
- 309,070 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,190 Views Category: Fun
- 198,447 Views Category: Odd
- 156,631 Views Category: Fun
- 154,962 Views Category: Videos
- 153,931 Views Category: Nugs
- 149,655 Views Category: News
- 148,598 Views Category: Nugs