Justice Department No. 2 Weighs In On Marijuana Legalization
The Trump administration is continuing to weigh whether or not to reverse Obama-era guidance that generally allows states to legalize marijuana without federal interference, the Justice Department's number two official said on Thursday.
"We are reviewing that policy. We haven't changed it, but we are reviewing it. We're looking at the states that have legalized or decriminalized marijuana, trying to evaluate what the impact is," Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said in an appearance at the conservative Heritage Foundation.
- 502,514 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 410,073 Views Category: Culture
- 325,891 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,844 Views Category: Fun
- 199,245 Views Category: Odd
- 157,396 Views Category: Fun
- 155,629 Views Category: Videos
- 154,606 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,344 Views Category: News
- 149,257 Views Category: Nugs