Justice Department No. 2 Weighs In On Marijuana Legalization
The Trump administration is continuing to weigh whether or not to reverse Obama-era guidance that generally allows states to legalize marijuana without federal interference, the Justice Department's number two official said on Thursday.
"We are reviewing that policy. We haven't changed it, but we are reviewing it. We're looking at the states that have legalized or decriminalized marijuana, trying to evaluate what the impact is," Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said in an appearance at the conservative Heritage Foundation.
- 469,039 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 393,053 Views Category: Culture
- 306,077 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 278,894 Views Category: Fun
- 198,305 Views Category: Odd
- 156,492 Views Category: Fun
- 154,667 Views Category: Videos
- 153,645 Views Category: Nugs
- 149,498 Views Category: News
- 148,362 Views Category: Nugs