Teens Are Smoking Less Pot Following Legalization
A federal survey just confirmed that the sanctimonious justification spewed by self-righteous prohibitionists who claim to be protecting young people from the evils of marijuana is willfully deceptive.
The kids don’t need help on this issue. They’re making their own choices.
Adolescent weed-smoking is not now, and hasn’t been, a problem for the past 20 years.
The latest National Survey on Drug Use and Health report confirmed that in 2016, rates of marijuana use among the nation’s 12-to-17-year-olds dropped to their lowest level in more than two decades.
- 485,010 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 401,031 Views Category: Culture
- 315,100 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,433 Views Category: Fun
- 198,681 Views Category: Odd
- 156,922 Views Category: Fun
- 155,209 Views Category: Videos
- 154,161 Views Category: Nugs
- 149,881 Views Category: News
- 148,818 Views Category: Nugs